Designer's Guide to Inkjet, 2nd Edition
File preparation is different for inkjet, and it’s crucial for getting the best print results. Canon Solutions America produced this guide to help educate customers and designers on preparing files for inkjet, ensuring satisfied customers. Inside are tips, tricks, and techniques they can use to make their designs shine – from understanding inkjet media and inks, to design software settings, file preparation, and questions they should be asking you, their print provider.
More about the guide:
- Press: Océ VarioPrint i300 sheetfed inkjet press
- Cover Stock: Glatfelter Pixelle® Superior Matte 9 pt.
- Body Stock: Glatfelter Pixelle® Superior Matte 65# Text
- Workflow: Océ PRISMAproduction workflow software
- Ink: Pigment
- Finishing: Horizon BQ-470 Perfect Binder and D&K Accufeed Laminator
Fill out the form below and you will be contacted about your copy of the Designer's Guide to Inkjet